蒲公英茶翻译(Dandelions(蒲公英))

Dandelions(蒲公英)

?英语学习阁——努力于天天赋享好的英文故事,英文美文,英文音乐,英文视频给列位阁主大大咀嚼,谢谢列位阁主大大的到临

One lunchtime when I was in the third grade will stay with me always.

我三年级时的一个午餐时间将永久伴随我


I had been picked to be the princess in the school play, and for weeks my mother had painstakingly rehearsed my lines with me.

我被选为学校戏中的公主,而数周以来,我母亲不休在与我排演排演


But no matter how easily I delivered them at home,as soon as I stepped on stage, every word disappeared from my head.

但是不管我在家送他们何等容易,我下场后,每个字都从我脑海中散失了


Finally, my teacher took me aside.

最初,我的教师把我放在一边


She explained that she had written a narrator's part to the play, and asked me to switch roles.

她表明说她以前为脚本写了一个叙说者的局部,并要求我改换人物


I didn't tell my mother what had happened when I went home for lunch that day.

我没有报告妈妈那天我回家吃午饭时产生了什么


But she sensed my unease, and instead of suggesting we practise my lines, she asked if I wanted to walk in the garden.

但是她以为到了我的不安,她没有发起我们练习我的线条,而是扣问我对否要在花圃里安步


It was a lovely spring day and the rose vine was turning green.

那是一个心爱的春天,玫瑰藤蔓正在变绿


We could see yellow dandelions popping through the grass in bunches.

我们可以看到黄色的蒲公英成束地从草丛中弹出



I watched my mother casually bend down by one of the clumps.

我看着妈妈随任意便地弯成一团


"I think I'm going to dig up all these weeds," she said. "From now on, we'll only have roses in this garden."

她说:“我想我将把一切这些杂草都挖出来。” “从如今开头,我们在这个花圃里只会有玫瑰。”


"But I like dandelions." I protested. "All flowers are beautiful — even dandelions."

“但是我喜好蒲公英。”我抗议了。“一切的花朵都是斑斓的,乃至是蒲公英。”


My mother looked at me seriously.

母亲仔细地看着我


"Yes, every flower gives pleasure in its own way, doesn't it?" she asked thoughtfully.

“是的,每朵花都以本人的办法赋予兴奋,不是吗?”她如有所思地问


"And that is true of people too," she added. "Not everyone can be a princess, but there is no shame in that."

她增补说:“人们也是云云。” “不是每一局部都可以成为公主,但是这并不丢人。”


Relieved that she had guessed my pain, I started to cry as I told her what had happened.

报告她产生了什么事,我开头哭泣,以免她猜到了我的痛楚。


"But you will be a beautiful narrator," she said, reminding me of how much I loved to read stories aloud to her.

她说:“但是您将成为一个斑斓的叙说者。”这使我想起我十分喜好朗诵她的故事


"The narrator's part is as important as the part of the princess."

“叙说者的局部和公主的局部一样紧张。”


Over the next few weeks, with her constant encouragement, I learned to take pride in the role.


在接下去的几周里,在她的不休勉励下,我学会了为这个人物感受自大


Lunchtimes were spent reading over my lines and talking about what I would wear.

午餐时间花在阅读我的台词上,议论我会穿什么


翻译:英语学习阁


英语学习阁——努力于天天赋享好的英文故事,英文美文,英文音乐,英文视频分享于阁主大大!

内容底部广告位(手机)
标签:

管理员
草根站长管理员

专注网站优化+网络营销,只做有思想的高价值网站,只提供有担当的营销服务!

上一篇:杜仲雄花茶泡法(杜仲雄花茶这样泡,更健康美味!!快来学习)
下一篇:返回列表

相关推荐